Friendly Farms French Onion Dip
3.7
  • I love the creamy, slightly spicy oniony flavor
  • I find it equally delicious with potato chips, corn chips, or vegetable dippers like baby carrots and red pepper strips
  • I would highly recommend this product to those who like onion dips

• by Jacqueline Parks

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Friendly Farms French onion dip is the standard Aldi’s brand only available at Aldi’s Stores where everything is sold at a discount. It is the typical French onion dip, made of sour cream with onions and other flavorings.

A two tablespoon serving has 70 calories.

It is my favorite dip.

The flavors are well blended, and it is the perfect consistency for dipping chips.

It isn’t too thick so that the chips break, or so thin and runny that it makes them soggy and unappetizing.

Because it is a store brand, it is cheaper than other similar products on the ...

re : I love the creamy, slightly spicy oniony flavor
Excellent texture and flavor

Teresa Yokley says :

re : I find it equally delicious with potato chips, corn chips, or vegetable dippers like baby carrots and red pepper strips
I agree, thus is one of the best dips that I have had in a lone time.

re : I would highly recommend this product to those who like onion dips
Try it for yourself. You’ll love it.

Joyce Dickinson says :

re : I would highly recommend this product to those who like onion dips
I love this dip but don’t know where to find the sell by/use by date. Can anyone help?

Albrenny says :

If your asking about the Friendly Farms French Onion Dip sell by date location then is located around the lid. Its not clear to read because of the front and printing but its there.

quick note by anonymous :

This is the best prepackaged French onion dip that I have tasted. I am very impressed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27704333210830/k2311a047/4.7.08