Snakes On A Plane Movie  » Movies  »
  • I'm glad I missed out on all the hoopla because I wasn't disappointed like a lot of people
  • The main reason I like this movie is because it doesn't take things too seriously

• by Jenn Eblin

Snakes On A Plane is a movie that I actually like. I missed out on all the hoopla surrounding the movie, and never visited any of the spoiler sites, or the blogs that followed the movie’s progress so I didn’t have any expectations going into the movie. All I knew was that the movie had Samuel L. Jackson,

and snakes on a plane. I’m glad I missed out on all the hoopla because I wasn’t disappointed like a lot of people. Reading their reviews made me wonder what they expected from the movie. It was about snakes on a plane, so I knew it wasn’t going to win an Oscar.

The main reason I like this ...

• movie is because it doesn’t take things too seriously. Yes they used some real snakes, but they also used some blatantly fake snakes too. Yes it does have Samuel L. Jackson, but it also has a lot of actors that I’ve never seen before, and probably will never see again. It has just the right amount of cheesiness,
        and actually seems to poke fun at itself a few times. Even Jackson seems to know that this is a movie for fans of cheesy movies, and not the normal moviegoers.

I like the characters and I like that everything seems to be a big game. There’s nothing serious about this movie, and you shouldn’t take it seriously either.

Snakes On A Plane Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11704333140830/k2311a047/4.7.08