Hoover Washing Machines  » Electronics  »
  • It has worked hard when my children were young and also when my grandchildren were young and it has been the best appliance I have ever owned
  • I know that my Hoover can't last forever but I intend to keep it and see just how long it does last

• by bhappy2

I have had an Hoover automatic washing machine for 20 years. Yes that’s right, 20 years!!! It has worked hard when my children were young and also when my grandchildren were young and it has been the best appliance I have ever owned.

During the last 20 years I have had to have it repaired twice.

The first time about 10 years ago when a bolt that holds the tub steady came out and recently when the hose from the pump split.

I know that my Hoover can’t last forever but I intend to keep it and see just how long it does last.

When it finally gives up and goes to ...

• that great laundry in the sky guess what my next washing machine will be.

You guessed it, a Hoover.

There are so many brands on the market now and they all probably work wonderfully well, for awhile, but how many will last for 20 years? I am told not very many.

I would have no hesitation in

recommending a Hoover washing machine to anyone.

They are a well known, well respected brand and if mine is anything to go by, you won’t have to worry about replacing it for a very long time.

How many electrical appliances last this long? Not too many I should think.

For me Hoover is the only brand of washing machine to buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16704333120830/k2311a047/4.7.08