Nivea Visage Wrinkle Reducer Night Creme  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've noticed that any lines around her eyes are hardly visible, the skin has tightened and no more obvious wrinkle
  • This Nivea Visage Wrinkle Reducer Night Creme is the best my mother found out that it contains spf and works on under-eye wrinkles
  • I've decided to try this but I don't like it because on my mind is for the girls only
  • She is aggressively told her friends to use this product because it is amazing and see the difference in a few months but me I've just observed her and it's nice to use this product

• by Denver Sayaboc

Hello, this is one of the person who review this product the Nivea Visage Wrinkle Reducer Night Creme. This is really works, because I can see the change of my mother when she used this products and it’s affordable than other products.

I’ve noticed that any lines around her eyes are hardly visible, the skin has tightened and no more

obvious wrinkle.

This Nivea Visage Wrinkle Reducer Night Creme is the best my mother found out that it contains spf and works on under-eye wrinkles.

She put a lot on all over the eye at night, and put a decent amount on in the day to protect from the sun.

I’ve decided to try this but ...

• I don’t like it because on my mind is for the girls only.

She told me that this product is light and pleasant.

When she used this product from the first time she feels so tacky and not so confident but soon she was absorbed.

She is aggressively told her friends to use this product because it is

amazing and see the difference in a few months but me I’ve just observed her and it’s nice to use this product.

Maybe it is recommended to the other who have more wrinkles.

That is my review of the products the Nivea Visage Wrinkle Reducer Night Creme, I hope there are people who likes to read it and thank you…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31704333050730/k2311a047/4.7.08