Kodak EasyShare C330 Digital Camera
2.5
  • I have used this camera quite a bit, and there are a few things I like (and I few I don't) about it
  • My grandmother constantly uses her EasyShare printer, and it seems to be both easy and convenient for even her to use

• by Achromasia

I have used this camera quite a bit, and there are a few things I like (and I few I don’t) about it. The menus and buttons may take a few days to get used to, especially for the technically challenged. The review screen is a bit tiny, so you may need to use the small window to perfectly center some images.

Also, the camera lacks any of the real editing options that

the HP Photosmart M447 features, like red eye correction and cropping. Something else that really bothers me about the EasyShare is lacking of flash options.

In fact, you can’t even turn it off! Try to cover it with your finger and you end up with a red picture. Bleh.

Annoyingly enough, the camera doesn’t always sense correctly which way the picture is (landscape vs. horizontal), so occasionally my photos end up with strange ...

• frames.

At least the camera has a few different shooting options, as well as a video one. The video quality isn’t fantastic, but it’s usable, and useful for quick candid camera style shoots with friends and family.

I do appreciate the fact that the EasyShare can be used with the wonderful EasyShare printer dock. The quality of the color and paper is very nice, and it is usually easy to use.

My grandmother

constantly uses her EasyShare printer, and it seems to be both easy and convenient for even her to use.

I would reccommend the HP PhotoSmart Digital Camera over this one, simply because the HP model has more on-camera editing features, easier menus and buttons, better picture, and a better price over all.

You can even get the printer bundled with the PhotoSmart, and it’s still cheaper that the Kodak EasyShare and printer dock bundle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43704332990730/k2311a047/4.7.08