LaNaturalista boots
  • I wore them on top of an active volcano in Guatemala, and while everyone else's tennis shoes were melting, my soles were fine, so I think the soles are vulcanized or treated in some heat resistant sense

• by Elizabeth Schulte

I got these boots for free, so I have no idea where you could get a pair, but I have seen a few other people wearing them and they say that La Naturalista has a website. I would assume, at least, that they are available once in a while on ebay.

I love these shoes.

I wear them (literally) every day.

They have a zipper on the side, they are brown leather on the toe and the rest

is a great dark red color, they come up a bit past my ankles, and the traction on the soles is a light brown rubber and very intense.

They have a small frog imprinted on the leather on the outside exterior of the heel on both feet.

I have gone mountain climbing in these boots and not slipped a bit.

I wore them on top of an active volcano in Guatemala, and while everyone else’s tennis shoes were ...

• melting, my soles were fine, so I think the soles are vulcanized or treated in some heat resistant sense.

They are very comfortable.

They are waterproof enough to wear in Oregon winters, ie, you can step in puddles and small rivers, but I would not wear them in deep standing water for any length of time.

They are also very sturdy, I have had mine for more than a year and they are not showing any signs of

wear, including perfectly scuff-free leather, no loose stitching, etc.

They are miracle shoes.

They are also cute enough to be worn with a skirt and and a summery top, as well as rugged overalls and hiking/trekking clothes.

If you love in the Pacific Northwest, you understand why you need a pair of these boots.

If you live anywhere else, you probably should invest in a pair anyway, if only on the offchance that you might visit the Pacific Northwest one day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55704332960130/k2311a047/4.7.08