Mini Chips Ahoy  » Food  »
  • Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite kind of cookies

• by mbowie

Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite kind of cookies. I really like cookies when the are soft. I am not normally a fan of the bagged chocolate chip cookies.

They are normally hard. Today my child had gotten a small bag of Mini Chips Ahoy.

I decided to give one a try. I actually liked it.

The cookie is a little cookie, about the size of a quarter. It is thick though.

It tasted pretty good. It was hard but, the flavor was good enough to outweigh that.

The Mini Chips ...

• Ahoy chocolate chip cookies are 170 calories per pack. The package is one of the small bags, 1.

25 oz. There are no trans fat, which is good.

It does have 10g of sugar. That isn’t the best but, not too bad.

It isn’t something I

would let my child eat every day but, it is a nice snack for a special treat. I have seen much worse in the sugar department.

The Mini Chips Ahoy cookies are made by Kraft. I ended up getting this bag in a variety box of Kraft snacks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27604332830430/k2311a046/4.6.08