Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray
  • I just started using Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray not too long ago and I love it
  • I decided to trust my hairdresser and purchased it, and Im glad that I did
  • I definitely feel that I got my moneys worth

• by Amber Berryman

I just started using Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray not too long ago and I love it!

I was at first hesistant of using this product when my hairdresser informed me about it. My hair is really fine and flat, so all of the other products that I have tried to

give my hair volume and lift left my hair feeling tangled, weighed down (and still flat), or greasy. I decided to trust my hairdresser and purchased it, and Im glad that I did.

I use the thickening spray when I get out of the shower while my hair is still damp.

• I hold my hair upwards and start spraying at the roots to help with volume and lift. I then spray it all over (depending on how much lift and volume that I want), a little goes a long way too! I work it through my hair with my fingers or
        a brush then blow dry my hair upwards. I was so excited when I first tried it because I actually had the volume and lift that I wanted to have. I don’t have greasy, tangled, wieghed down hair with Bumble and Bumble’s Thickening Spray!! I definitely feel that I got my moneys worth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31604332690430/k2311a046/4.6.08