Wal-Mart Amherst NS  » Shopping  »
Amherst, NS
  • When shopping at the Wal-Mart this past Christmas, I found the servicepeople there to be helpful when I was looking for something and very prompt at the checkout

• by bubbles
      Wal-Mart in Amherst, NS has a level of service that all other big department stores should try to to attian. When shopping at the Wal-Mart this past Christmas, I found the servicepeople there to be helpful when I was

looking for something and very prompt at the checkout. The management staff were very customer orientated. When I went to the checkout with an item and it rang through at a different price then what it had been ...

• marked as on the shelf, the manager on duty was quickly summoned and I was given the item for the price that I had thought it was because of how it was tagged on the shelf. No questions asked.
        This is also a large, well-stocked Wal-Mart that seems to have better deals than other Wal-Marts in the area. The excellent customer service of the Amherst Wal-Mart makes it my number one choice for Wal-Mart shopping in Northern Nova Scotia.

eleanor says :

if i bought a fridge in your store could it be picked up in a different walmart store in ontario

Marg says :

If it’s available at the other Wal-Mart store you should have no problem doing so. I’ve done this before by calling the store and requesting to have an order sent to another store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24250133251031/k2311a0125/1.25.06