Death Race 2000  » Movies  »
  • I think a lot of the concepts have been ripped off over the years, so nothing was quite a surprise

• by Manolo

Death Race 2000 is about a deadly road race across the United States. The race is sponsored by the government and the drivers earn points by killing pedestrians.

It takes place in the year 2000 but was filmed in 1975.

Even though Death Race 2000 has a satirical viewpoint, it is still kind of funny to see how they envisioned the future.

I never saw Death Race 2000 until last week, but I always heard good things about it.

This movie was enjoyable and full of violence, but it does not date very well.

The race was unique and exciting, but the background stories seemed cliched.

If I saw this movie back in the days, I feel it would ...

• Death Race 2000
      have been mind blowing.

I think a lot of the concepts have been ripped off over the years, so nothing was quite a surprise.

The ending was pretty predictable as well.

I liked watching Sylvester Stallone in one

of his earliest roles as Machine Gun Joe.

All of the hit and run scenes were comical and over the top.

I think Death Race 2000 is a classic B-movie.

It has low budget effects and yet is very entertaining at times.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11604332220330/k2311a046/4.6.08