Weslo Candence C32 Treadmill  » Health  »
  • I think this is a good choice for the young or the elderly
  • If you are looking for a great exercise machine for a good price, you should really consider this option

• by persaud1

The Weslo Candence C32 treadmill is a great piece of machinery. The treadmill has many different speeds to choose from. I think this is a good choice for the young or the elderly.

The reason I think that is because of the variable speeds. You can take it easy and have a light

walk.

If you are trying to lose weight, you can kick it up a notch and go for a jog on it. That has really helped me.

Or if you are an athlete training, this is great for an intese workout. What really appeals to me is that it tells you how much ...

• calories, fat, distance walked, and amount of time the period was.

This is great for consumers because it is a all in one package. The price is reasonable also.

When I walked in to K-Mart, it was the cheapest machine there. At first I was a little skeptical, but a took the risk.

The risk was well worth, the machine was everything I wanted. Although the sceen display and control panel was not as flassy and complex as the other ones for sale, it gets thee job done.

If you are looking for a great exercise machine for a good price, you should really consider this option.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34604332210330/k2311a046/4.6.08