Movie Just Like Heaven
  • I found Just like Heaven an interesting movie were it explores the power of love and the after life
  • I truly enjoyed watching Reese Whiterspoon and Mark Ruffalo doing the main roles in this movie
  • I believe they form a great on screen couple

• by janet

Just like Heaven” is simply a great romantic movie with a touch of magic and fantasy. What would you do if you start seeing a ghost? I personally would scream out loud and run away, however David Abbott went to find help to assist her crossover the other side! Sometimes this may

be easier said then done, since for some unexplained reason the ghost doesn’t want to leave and appears at any time of day and night as if she owns the place.

I found “Just like Heaven” an interesting movie were it explores the power of love and the after life. Let’s admit it,

• we don’t see a lot of films coming out of Hollywood that link romance with fantasy. The only other movie that I can remember is “Ghost” it was more based on a comic aspect rather than a romantic one.

this movie. I believe they form a great on screen couple. While filming, it seems that Ruffalo gave a scare to the crew members when he jumped out of a window and landed on a catwalk. Luckily enough he wasn’t hurt.

Just like Heaven” is a good romantic comedy with strong ties to afterlife.

Movie Just Like Heaven

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11504332170930/k2311a045/4.5.08