2006 Honda Odyssey Ex-L
  • I bought a Honda Odyssey Ex-L in 2006 (brand new), and still own it
  • This van is definitely the best in its class and thats true in every regard based on my review
  • Id strongly recommend this van purchase to anyone who is interested in performance, reliability and technology

• by Mr. Harold

I bought a Honda Odyssey Ex-L in 2006 (brand new), and still own it. The ride is really a great one, I take it to work many times! This van is definitely the best in its class and thats true

in every regard based on my review.The performance is fantastic (3.5L V6), braking is marvelous and the interior is excellently equipped (Ex-L with Navigation).

I bought this minivan immediately after my friend purchased his and he strongly recommended I get the same vehicle. I went on his and advice and I must say he was surely right. It does not really matter what youre looking for; but if you want a 7/8 seater van, the Odyssey is the way to ...

• 2006 Honda Odyssey Ex-L
      go. It offers splendid comfort, convenience, technological instrumentation, performance, reliability and excellent fit and finish.

I use the van almost every day and as earlier mentioned, often take it to work. Its a very fun car and its audio is also

fantastic.

So if you want a used van, the Odyssey 2005-2007 are excellent vehicles and the new 2008 one is truly a class of its own. Id strongly recommend this van purchase to anyone who is interested in performance, reliability and technology.

Regards.

K. Martin says :

I just bought a used `06 Odyssey Ex-L. We installed an XM radio since it did not come with it. We need to hook it up to the radio antenna and we cannot find the antenna. We thought it was on the windshield where the black dots are behind the rear view mirror, but not so. Do you know where the antenna is???? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9504332130930/k2311a045/4.5.08