Sony Rechargeable Battery
  • Although rechargeable battery is more expensive than the normal alkaline battery, it is proved to be more cost effective in long run
  • I am particularly impressed with my Sony Nickel Metal Hydrate rechargeable batteries
  • I bought it one year ago with the price among the lowest in the market
  • I think this is the main reason why Sony rechargeable battery is cheaper than other brand name rechargeable batteries
  • I would strongly recommend to anyone out there who is looking to buy rechargeable batteries

• by jujumbo

There are numerous brands of batteries in the market. Some are rechargeable, some are not. I am currently using the Sony Nickel Metal Hydrate rechargeable batteries. Although rechargeable battery is more expensive than the normal alkaline battery, it is proved to be more cost effective in long run. This is because rechargeable battery can be recharged up to hundred cycles and
      thus having longer time span than the normal alkaline battery. Besides, I also read that rechargeable battery is more environmental friendly than the non-rechargeable one. Because it is rechargeable, you will reduce the frequency of buying batteries and thus create less rubbish.

I am particularly impressed with my Sony Nickel Metal Hydrate rechargeable batteries. I bought it one year ago with the ...

• price among the lowest in the market. Do not get the wrong idea that it is a low quality product. Sony is the worldwide known brand name in electronic consumer products. You may ask why its rechargeable battery is sold cheaply. I had read from internet, saying that Sony is no longer manufacturing this type of battery, and is replacing it with new range of products. I think this is the main reason why Sony rechargeable battery is cheaper than other brand name rechargeable batteries.

So far I do not encounter any problems in using the Sony Nickel Metal Hydrate rechargeable batteries. I would strongly recommend to anyone out there who is looking to buy rechargeable batteries. I rate it 9 out of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16504332110930/k2311a045/4.5.08