NutriSystem  » Health  »
  • Costumer Service was great and I had no problem with getting a return number so that I can return the foods I didn't eat

• by mbowie

I started NutriSystem last week. It was very easy to order. I ordered online. I could pick the foods I wanted for each meal. I was able to pick my breakfast foods, my lunch, my dinner, and my desserts. They gave me a certain number I could order for each of those categories. It didn’t take too long to get my food once I placed the order. They

packaged all my foods into one big box. I think it weighed around 40 pounds. I did the auto ship option. So, I didn’t have to pay for shipping. One month of food cost me about $300.

I started the program the day after my food arrived. NutriSystem has some great free services. Their website is really good. I had access to counselors for free. The website had areas where I could record my food, my weight, my exercise, etc. There is so much information to help on the weight loss journey. I really liked the forums. There are some wonderful people out there who have really supported me and given me a lot of help.

The food isn’t too good. It is bearable though. It is definitely not food I crave. I wasn’t really hungry when I ...

• NutriSystem
      was on the diet. I did get quite sick though. After a few days, I got very very sick on my stomach. I ended up having to stop using Nutrisystem foods. Apparently a lot of people deal with some stomach issues. Mainly gas, I think. Costumer Service was great and I had no problem with getting a return number so that I can return the foods I didn’t eat.
      The customer service agent was very nice and helpful. I also like that I can still use their website even though I don’t use their food. They have a great plan. I really wish I could have stuck with it. I did loose weight right away. I could have tolerated the taste but not the nausea. I would recommend this program to others. It is worth a try.

NutriSystem

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34404331960230/k2311a044/4.4.08