Jessica Biel (actress)  » People  »
2.5
  • But after she hit the big screen I noticed that she can be quite the enigma
  • I think she is more of a match for Justin because he's not as deep as he likes to think he is, and in my humble opinion, neither is Jessica
  • But I will say that she's going to have to expand just a bit before I consider her a serious actress

• by Famous

Jessica Biel is a talented actress who has appeared in many different types of films. I will admit that I didn’t follow her career while she was a popular television star.

But after she hit the big screen I noticed that she can be quite the enigma.

Outside of her delicate features and enviable figure, she

seems to put a certain amount of grit into her roles.

The last movie that I saw her in which proved she had some kind of skill was “The Illusionist.

” In that film I wished that she had done a little better with her accent.

It appears that she went into and out of it regularly.

She needs to work on that.

Anyway, she is best known as being Justin Timberlake’s main squeeze following his split with Cameron Diaz (and his subsequent dalliance with Scarlett Johannson)—and they seem to be hitting it off.

I think she is more of a match for Justin because he’s not as deep as he likes ...

• Jessica Biel (actress)
      to think he is, and in my humble opinion, neither is Jessica.

But in her defense, I must say that as far as Hollywood starlets go, she’s one of the more straightforward, responsible ones.

There are tons of young women in Hollywood who get by on their looks.

For some reason, Jessica doesn’t seem like a

primadonna or a diva, despite the fact that so many publications have named her as one of the sexiest people in the world.

In any event, I am not saying that I would never again see a Jessica Biel film.

But I will say that she’s going to have to expand just a bit before I consider her a “serious” actress.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 52404331830230/k2311a044/4.4.08