Amanda Plummer (actress)  » People  »
  • But no matter how small the roles seem to be, she always makes the best of them---putting her all into it so that the viewer remembers her no matter how many lines she has

• by Famous

Amanda Plummer is one of the most underrated actresses in all of Hollywood history. Ok, this could be an exaggeration. But I really think that her ruddy looks, and gritty attitude make her the kind of actress that is terrific in the independent film market.

The last movie that I saw her in was “Ken Park” a film that has been banned in the United States. In

this film, she has a small role.

But no matter how small the roles seem to be, she always makes the best of them—putting her all into it so that the viewer remembers her no matter how many lines she has. I looked her up on Wikipedia, and I am really surprised that there isn’t more about her listed there.

She’s been in enough movies that I’d think there would ...

• be more interest in her life and career. In any rate, I first remember her performance in 1994’s “Pulp Fiction.

” The crazy lilt in her voice is what really did it for me. I realized that this actress has plenty of range.

To be able to act crazy that way so effectively means that she’s really in touch with the part of oneself that lends itself to deep emotional

performances. Anyway, she’s not conventionally pretty.

And nowhere can I find anything about her personal life outside of where she was born and who her famous father is (Christopher Plummer). I understand that she’s done a lot of Broadway work.

But I personally have never seen any of it. If her stagework is as good as her film work—the she’s probably one of the most talented actresses around.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 52404331760230/k2311a044/4.4.08