Miss Horrorfest 2007 Contest  » Entertainment  »
2.0
Los Angeles, CA
  • But I found the whole competition rather silly
  • There was even something as lame as a Jack-o-lantern making contest in which the girls (ghouls) were judged on who could create the best one in twenty minutes

• by Famous

I had the opportunity to catch several clips of the reality show trailing the 2007 Miss HorrorFest competition. First of all, I didn’t even realize that there was such a thing.

But in this world where reality shows rule, I am not surprised.

Anyway, the crux of the competition finds a group of ghoulish looking women showing up

to live in a house where they will have lots of challenges to complete.

I must say that the women’s costumes looked good.

But I found the whole competition rather silly.

I am not sure if the contest was meant to be anything but supersilly because I found the challenges lame.

There was even something ...

• as lame as a Jack-o-lantern making contest in which the girls (ghouls) were judged on who could create the best one in twenty minutes.

And then there was another contest to see who could decorate a room in the mansion in the creepiest way.

I have no idea how judges figured out who was the creepiest ghoul.

But eventually they selected the one with the most exposed cleavage.

The winner (I can’t even remember her name) was the one who wore the most dominatrix inspired attire.

One of her costumes had her in pasties and fishnets.

That is when I realized that the competition was just an excuse to exploit their sex appeal.

Stupid, stupid…stupid.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59404331670230/k2311a044/4.4.08