Freschetta Amore supreme (frozen pizza)  » Food  »
  • I bought the supreme flavor, which has pepperoni, sausage, green and yellow peppers, and onions
  • I noticed that Freschetta has a couple of crust varieties
  • If you're looking for a frozen pizza that has the kind of taste that you might experience if you went to a pizzeria (a local one, that is) you might want to try the fresh taste of these pizzas

• by Famous

I am a true pizza connoisseur. But my tastes lie more with NY style pies than the typical pies sold in chains like Domino’s or Pizza Hut.

But when I have a taste for pizza, and don’t feel like spending $20 for a restaurant pie, I head to the frozen food section and try

my luck.

My luck landed me with Freschetta Amore’s frozen pizzas.

I bought the supreme flavor, which has pepperoni, sausage, green and yellow peppers, and onions.

I noticed that Freschetta has a couple of crust varieties.

But the Amore version had a pizzeria style take-out box and packaging.

In addition, the ...

• slices are pre-cut.

I don’t really care about having pre-sliced pizza.

But I did like the container that it’s baked in.

Something else I noticed was that the cheese is actually chewy and stringy after being baked, something that other frozen pizzas are lacking.

The flavor of the ingredients also

tastes more authentic than other pizzas.

In fact, the slices taste just as good the day after.

If you’re looking for a frozen pizza that has the kind of taste that you might experience if you went to a pizzeria (a local one, that is) you might want to try the fresh taste of these pizzas.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27404331650230/k2311a044/4.4.08