Ghost Hunters Season 3, Part 2 DVD  » TV  »
  • I think it will look even worse when you watch it on an HD television set
  • I cleaned my DVD player, tried it on other players, and the problem was still there

• by Jenn Eblin

Ghost Hunters is one of my favorite shows on television, and I gladly grab the different sets when they are released. That said, there are a few major problems with this set.

1-The transfer onto DVD isn’t the best. It actually looks worse here than it does on television, and that isn’t

a good thing. I think it will look even worse when you watch it on an HD television set.

2-My disc has a small problem in that it freezes during certain spots. I cleaned my DVD player, tried it on other players, and the problem was still there. I also returned it for ...

• another set, and it still froze in that spot.

3-The biggest problem is that at times the sound fluctuates quite a bit. I actually had to turn my television up several notches to hear, and then during the next scene the volume went up, which made me feel like my head was

about to explode.

4-I’m also really disappointed by the lack of special features. All they include is some deleted scenes, which are fairly worthless.

I’m hoping that at some point they will begin to make these DVD’s in a way that the fans deserve. Other Sci-Fi Channel shows and movies have gotten a much better treatment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10404331460130/k2311a044/4.4.08