The Lost Boys Movie  » Movies  »
  • If you love the movie as much as I do, I recommend picking up the 2 disc DVD for all the features it has

• by Jenn Eblin

Every few months I get the urge to watch The Lost Boys again, and considering the sheer amount of movies I have, that’s saying a lot. I was only a kid when the movie first came out, and I didn’t have the chance to see it until I was a teenager and considering how

many horror movies I’ve seen over the years, that might be surprising.

The movie itself should be more popular and well known just because of the number of 80’s actors that turned up in the movie. Besides the two Corey boys, there is Jami Gertz, Keifer Sutherland, and Jason Patric. The story itself is ...

• the typical teen vampire movie, with a group of vampires hunting down food and people to turn into new vampires.

I fully admit that the movie itself is only cheesy at best, but it is still a product of its time. Nearly everyone who watches the movie finds something that they love about it.

For me it’s the two Corey’s, watching them goof around the movie. I also love the theme song that gets stuck in my head for at least a week after I see it.

If you love the movie as much as I do, I recommend picking up the 2 disc DVD for all the features it has.

The Lost Boys Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11404331440130/k2311a044/4.4.08