Ghost Ship Movie  » Movies  »
  • Ghost Ship is a horror movie that I really love, even though the movie itself isn't really that scary

• by Jenn Eblin

Ghost Ship is a horror movie that I really love, even though the movie itself isn’t really that scary. The first time I saw it was when it was playing in the theater, and I’ve had the chance to see it a few more times since then. Every time I see it, it seems to get better but

I also know that a lot of people don’t like it.

I guess if I were to be honest, I would have to point out that the movie actually doesn’t make a lot of sense. The first time you see it, the ending is a bit of a shocker. It is a definite twist ending that a lot ...

• of people don’t see coming. When you watch it again, you start to realize that it doesn’t actually make much sense.

There are three good things about this movie. The first is Gabriel Byrne as the kind of gruff captain that leads his “troops”. The second is Desmond Harrington as the man who gets the crew onto the

boat. He’s the perfect mixture of sinister and sexy at the same time.

The real reason to watch this movie is for the opening scenes when they begin to show you what happened on that ship, and why it became a ghost ship. That scene is one of the goriest things I have ever seen in a movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11404331420130/k2311a044/4.4.08