Ic502 Power Source Phone  » Phones  »
1.0
  • This phone came out a few months ago and its purpose is to give customers the best of both worlds from Sprint and Nextel
  • I haven't noticed any change as far as service and dropped calls when I got this Power Source phone
  • There is one thing I found that was very, very useful, when I'm on a Direct Connect conversation and another call comes through I can actually receive it
  • I think Sprint just needs better service not better phones

• by Cadri4n

This phone came out a few months ago and its purpose is to give customers the best of both worlds from Sprint and Nextel. It is suppose to give Nexel customers the voice and data coverage that Sprint offers, while still providing them with the push-to-talk feature.

But really… it’s just a less bulkier phone for Nextel customers.

I haven’t noticed any change as far

as service and dropped calls when I got this Power Source phone.

But my purse does feel a little lighter.

My messages still take a looong time to be received or sent and the signal of it is no better than that of Nextel’s.

There is one thing I found that was very, very useful, when I’m on a Direct Connect conversation and another ...

• call comes through I can actually receive it.

With regular Nextel phones if you are on a DC call you never receive another call, it will always sound busy.

And another good thing is that with a power source phone you get Sprint’s voicemail set up, which is a little easier to understand and access.

And on the plus side since everything is now

Sprint, callers will never again have to hear “Please hold while the Nextel subscriber you are trying to reach is located.

” Aside from that,its nothing too good and if you get a Power Source phone you have to also change your plan completely to one of the power pack plans.

I think Sprint just needs better service not better phones.

I will not recommend this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37404331240130/k2311a044/4.4.08