Journey: Greatest Hits  » Music  »
  • Journey is an incredible band that was created in 1973.During the seventies and early eighties they enjoyed the peak of their success and popularity
  • I highly recommend this album to any Journey fan

• by Charles Brown

Journey is an incredible band that was created in 1973. During the seventies and early eighties they enjoyed the peak of their success and popularity. This collection of songs represents their radio friendly singles and hits.

I have enjoyed listening to Journey ever since I was in High School. I remember cruising around in my

Camaro and hearing Journey on the radio.

To me this band represents a cherished time inside my youth. I have beloved memories associated with many of the songs on this album.

Steve Perry is still one of my favorite singers. The band has a unique sound that is very distinctive and original.

The lineup has changed ...

• quite a few times during the history of the band. However, the songs on this album are performed by my favorite combination of musicians.

I highly recommend this album to any Journey fan. Also, this is a perfect album for anyone who is looking for timeless music that can be enjoyed for years to

come.

If you want a total collection of hits then this is the album for you. Journey is a great American rock band that represents a style of music that is pure and heartfelt.

Grab your copy of their greatest hits collection and take a stroll down memory lane. I give this album two thumbs up!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14404331230130/k2311a044/4.4.08