Meet the Parents Movie
1.0
  • I personally think Ben Stiller is a talented comedian, but unfortunately the films he mostly appears in aren't quite my kind of humor
  • Meet the Parents is way to immature, unstructured and also representing rather poor taste in my opinion

• by limonar
      An insane comedy with Ben Stiller and an aged Robert De Niro. Stiller is a young nervous man who comes to meet his parents in law for the

first time, which results in chaos and lots of humoristic situations. I personally think Ben Stiller is a talented comedian, but unfortunately the films he mostly appears in ...

• aren’t quite my kind of humor. Meet the Parents is way to immature, unstructured and also representing rather poor taste in my opinion. Robert De Niro hasn’t showed
        his true qualities since Heat by Michael Mann and certainly isn’t fitted for comedian parts anyway. No, I can’t appreciate this film, although I do respect those who find it funny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11250133120931/k2311a0125/1.25.06