Olive Garden Wilmington NC  » Restaurants  »
5307 Market St, Wilmington, NC 28405,
  • We didn't have an Olive Garden here for years, and we waited and waited, finally they made one, so we waited some more, only because I worded in the Resturant buisness for 20 years, so I know better than to go to a much anticipated new resturant for at least the first 6 months or so, that way people have a chance to get trained properly, and all of the rush in as soon as it opens people have their chance
  • Anyway, we finally made it, and had a really great experience
  • In my opinion though, you need to save the bread sticks for last, or you will have no room for your food those things are addictive
  • I think they gave me enough to feed a small army too
  • If you have an Olive Garden near you I would suggest trying it, if it's like the one we have you won't regret it

• by Tonya Gorton

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

We didn’t have an Olive Garden here for years, and we waited and waited, finally they made one, so we waited some more, only because I worded in the Resturant buisness for 20 years, so I know better than to go to a much anticipated new resturant for at least the first 6 months or so, that way

people have a chance to get trained properly, and all of the rush in as soon as it opens people have their chance. Anyway, we finally made it, and had a really great experience. The waiters and waitresses all worked together, the food was awesome! In my opinion though, you need to save the bread sticks ...

• for last, or you will have no room for your food those things are addictive. The waitress was really friendly, actually smiled, and didn’t act like it was an imposition because we had out 6 month old baby with us. Some people are funny about that. I had the lasagna and it melted in my mouth.
        I am really particular over Italian food and this was great! I think they gave me enough to feed a small army too. If you have an Olive Garden near you I would suggest trying it, if it’s like the one we have you won’t regret it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7404331030130/k2311a044/4.4.08