Titan gold strap wrist watches
  • I am usually used to leather strap watches and other fashion gismos but when i wore it for the first tuime i felt a little bit odd cos with my t-shirts and jeans ,the gold strap looked bit uneven

• by arun

The name titan is just enough on the front face of the watch to trust the product. I am proud to say that i own one of the them. The name itself gives a secured feeling.

I got my watch as a replacement of my old titan classique

watch. I am usually used to leather strap watches and other fashion gismos but when i wore it for the first tuime i felt a little bit odd cos with my t-shirts and jeans ,the gold strap looked bit uneven.

The watch goes well on days i wear formals but with the jeans and t-shirts it is a bit odd. I used to wear the watch even when i take a casual walk outside.

Now i feel as if something is missing if i am not wearing it. Now i m ...

• Titan gold strap wrist watches
      used to wearing of the watch to everywhere and now it seems matching with any clothes i wear.

There were times when i scattered the glass towards the wall. when i gave it for replacement of the glasses, I was feeling totally uneasy the whole day.

Now i think

it has become more of me. The more i wear the watch the more i feel uneasy without it.

There are certain times when i forget my watch but still feel i am wearing it. I just see my hands now and then for seeing the time.

It happens once in a while.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64404330960130/k2311a044/4.4.08