Our Country Store Colby WI  » Business  »
Colby Wisconsin
  • This place has the best selection of bird feeders and bird houses
  • One thing I like about the place is that I finally found something there that the squirrels can't climb on and raise heck with

• by amandafishy

This is a very unique store. If you have animals or like to garden this is the place to shop.

The staff are the very best. When you purchase something one of the staff will carry it out to your vehicle for you, if it is heavy. The one girl in the store is an authority on dog food. I always go to her when I have any concerns about my dog food, especially when the dog food was killing dogs a couple of years ago. That was such a relief, a burden off my shoulders. When this dog food thing was all going on, she explained to me that she had done a lot of research and found several

specific dog foods that she was confident were safe. I currently have one dog that is a little stiff and she suggested a dog food that has condroitin glucosamine in it. It works well, now my dog is feeling better and he likes the dog food.

They have horse feed and have their own mixed. This is really good food. You are not spending the unbelievalbe price that you do for Omelene and are still getting the quality of Omelene. They have all kinds of horse supplies be it food or saddles. They handle quite a variety of bits and if there is something that you really want they can order it specifically for you.

I like doing my garden shopping ...

• there. They have set onions and potatoes in spring. The onions and potatoes are always ready to plant and are not so grown out that they don’t want to grow once it is planted in the ground. They don’t have a large garden seed selection but I guess you can’t have everything. Then there are gardening things that are really cool. If you are into hanging out flags or banners on your lawn or garden they have an awesome collection of them. Theyo. they themed ones of different kinds of animals and and different ones of the seasons with all sorts of colors.

This place has the best selection of bird feeders and bird houses. One thing I like

about the place is that I finally found something there that the squirrels can’t climb on and raise heck with. The one clerk helped me find one in a catalog and then sent for it. She said if I didn’t want it when it came in that she would keep it to resell. The feeder came in and I bought it. It does keep the squirrels out!!!! Hurray! The array of bird feeders go from nautical to little houses to gourds and everything in between.

Then they have things to decorate the home. There are handmade wood things in the store also. I love comeing to shop here. Sometimes it is hard to get me out of the store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41304330910430/k2311a043/4.3.08