Dr. Rao Marshfield WI
Marshfield Wisconsin
  • I would recommend Dr. Rao as a spine surgeon to anyone

• by amandafishy

I have had back problems for many years. Just recently, I went to Marshfield Clinic in Marshfield Wisconsin. That is the best thing I have ever done. It had gotten to the point that it hurt to walk. I was referred to Dr. Rao by my internist at the Clinic.

Dr. Rao has taken away all the pain in my back. When I first went to see him, he took me through all the tests. I was so happy, Dr. Rao is so thorough. I had xrays, and a MRI and it turns out that I had 3 collapsed disks which were pinching a

nerve. He had me come in and he evaluated the pain and what kind of life style I had. Since I am busy and active, he suggested doing the radical fix. He thought that I would want to go back to my active life style and he was right. Dr. Rao spent plenty of time with me to evaluate the entire situation and the big picture. I thought so much of him doing this. He wanted to make me not only comfortable but able to resume my life again. The day my appointment was scheduled he took a good hour talking to me. We talked ...

• about my fears regarding my back and upcoming surgery. We also talked about getting back my strength. His nurses follow you around and do anything that you request. If you forget something, the nurses are an immediate conduit to the Dr. I have forgotten to get pain pills and Dr. Rao’s one nurse ran quick and got me a prescription before I left for the day.

In October I had back surgery. The surgery took about 1.5 hours. I had now have 2 rods and screws in my back to keep the vertibrae from collapsing again. My pain is entirely gone. I was in the

hospital for 4 days. Everything went just perfectly. There were no problems with anything. I was very happy with the results and I now have my life back again. I have no back pain and Dr. Rao has be coming in every 3 months. He then evaluates everything and recommends what I need to do. He said bone slowly develops around the rod to make my back stronger. It has and now I am am almost to the point of doing what I was doing before and I am very happy.

I would recommend Dr. Rao as a spine surgeon to anyone. You will be very happy.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34304330850330/k2311a043/4.3.08