Dr. Margaret Schreiner Athens WI Vet
Athens Wisconsin
  • I like her because she is easy to talk to and when she does work on the horses - she talks to me and explains what she is doing
  • I love that because she does not over medicate the animals, and she puts the animals first
  • She has animals of her own and I know they mean a lot to her too so I have more trust in her because she knows where I am coming from emotionally
  • She is a smart person, and I recommend her as a vet to anyone

• by amandafishy

I have Dr. Margaret Schreiner as a vet for all my horses. She is a very common easy going person. I like her because she is easy to talk to and when she does work on the horses - she talks to me and explains what she is doing. Her work is not to be compared. She has done some suturing on my show animals and you can’t see anywhere on the skin where the sutures were.

She has an unbelievable background and is very willing to spend all the time needed for the situation. I recently had a colt castrated. She gave him the sedative and went to work immediately. By

the time she was done with the castration, the colt was ready to get up. I love that because she does not over medicate the animals, and she puts the animals first. I love it that she does not over medicate. I have had a different vet over medicate and the horse stood and shook all afternoon and I was extremely concerned. Dr. Margaret agrees with my concerns and does what I want rather than doing the status quo. Dr. Margaret works fast, but she is good at what she does. Not only can she work with speed, she works with great precision.

I have had horses with foot problems and Dr. Margaret ...

• gets right in there. She is not afraid to get her hands dirty and get right to work. My animals mean a lot to me and she knows it. She knows that and works so hard for me. I appreciate that to the max because I just don’t know about a lot about veterinary medicine.

She has animals of her own and I know they mean a lot to her too so I have more trust in her because she knows where I am coming from emotionally. She allows me to call her at home if I can’t get a hold of her at the clinic or on the road or on her day

off. I so appreciate this. She is always traveling with her doggy and I also like that.

She has also prescribed natural product for use on my horses. I have one horse that coughs a bit and instead of giving me a prescription, she suggested a herbal mix that works really well. I like that, she is open to all kinds of things.

In addition to being a vet, she is a certified horse chiropracter. She believes that everything works together and affects one another. It all makes sense and she has cured some problems just by giving an adjustment.

She is a smart person, and I recommend her as a vet to anyone.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29304330840330/k2311a043/4.3.08