Executive Inn Tullahoma TN  » Hotels  »
1410 N. Jackson St. Tullahoma, TN.
  • I found a hotel in Tullahoma that I want to tell you about called Executive Inn
  • I had a lot of fun and the experience was great
  • I live in a town that's a little bit of a drive from Tullahoma, so I decided to stay in a hotel for one night and do nothing but shop the whole next day
  • I paid over $100 dollars for a one bed, one night stay
  • If you live near Tullahoma and need a hotel to stay in, and don't mind paying a high price, then I recommend Executive Inn to you

• by Dani C.

I found a hotel in Tullahoma that I want to tell you about called Executive Inn. I was able to stay there recently while in town for some shopping. I had a lot of fun and the experience was great.

Executive Inn has a good location for the shopping I was in town for. It was near a lot of outlet clothing stores and I got to do a lot of my Christmas shopping. I live in a town that’s a little bit of a drive from Tullahoma, so I decided to stay in a hotel for one night and do nothing but shop the whole next day. I had plenty of places to choose from that were near the Executive Inn that I stayed at. I got all of my Christmas shopping done and some extra shopping on the side too!

The

only thing I didn’t like about the Executive Inn was the pricing. I paid over $100 dollars for a one bed, one night stay. Now don’t get me wrong, Executive Inn is a very nice hotel, but in my opinion, $100 or more is too much to pay for one night at a hotel that isn’t in New York and that isn’t a 5 star hotel. I had no choice though because all the other hotels were booked. I did get more for my money, but the overall price still bugs me.

The receptionist lady that checked me in was nice. She was more professional then receptionists at cheaper hotels, and I found the change to be very nice. Their check in process was also a little different then I am used to and was a lot longer process. They held my credit ...

• card while I was staying there in case I made any extra phone calls or rented any movies through the television. I knew I wasn’t going to do either because I was just in town to shop and I had my own cell phone, but I still had to leave my card. This made me nervous at first, but I got it back with no extra charges.

The room was magnificent and you could tell the difference between the room I got and the rooms at a cheaper hotel. My room was huge and my bed was huge and comfortable. It was so clean in my room. They had a wonderful television that I watched that night until I fell asleep. It was almost like being at home they had so many channels. My bathroom was amazing too. Plenty of room in

there and a nice huge tub / shower to use. Their towels were so fluffy and soft too. I had a great view from my window also, and they had a unit attached to my wall where I could control the temperature in my room.

I rate Executive Inn 8 out of 10 with points off for charging extremely too much for one person who was only staying one night, and for a longer then usual check in process that required me to leave a credit card with them. They earned their 8 points by being in a good location, having a good staff, and having a huge room with a big bathroom and a good view. If you live near Tullahoma and need a hotel to stay in, and don’t mind paying a high price, then I recommend Executive Inn to you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2304330830330/k2311a043/4.3.08