Nutrisystem Chocolate Chip Granola Bar  » Health  »
  • I didn't have any problems after eating the granola bar

• by mbowie

One of the many food items Nutrisystem offers is the Nutrisystem Chocolate Chip Granola Bar. This is a one of their breakfast food items. I really like chocolate chips. So, this was an obvious choice for me to try. I didn’t eat it for breakfast. I ended up eating it

for lunch.

At first, the granola part was kind of bland. After a few bites, though, it started tasting better and better. The chocolate chips were small and tasted pretty good. I took my time and ate it slow. By the time I was done eating it, I was full. Some ...

• of the Nutrisystem food has upset my stomach but, this one seemed to be OK. I didn’t have any problems after eating the granola bar.

The Nutrisystem Chocolate Chip Granola bar is a good, and healthy, way to have a bit of sweet in my diet. It was the right amount of

sweet. Sometimes some chocolate foods can be just too sweet. I am glad this was not one of those foods. It also wasn’t too chewy or too hard. It had a good texture. I actually liked this one. If I continue with Nutrisystem, this will one of the foods I reorder.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34304330760330/k2311a043/4.3.08