Tullahoma On-Site Bodywork and Massage  » Business  »
510 E. Carroll St. Tullahoma, TN.
  • I think I deserve it after rasing 3 wild and crazy kids and doing all the chores around the house on top of holding a steady job
  • One of the things that I enjoy the most about Tullahoma On-Site Bodywork and Massage are the masseuses
  • I am glad they keep my comfort in their mind when giving me massages because if they didn't, it would ruin the whole experience for me, and god knows I need the experience
  • I always look forward to going because I know it's such a nice and clean place
  • If you need a day to yourself to relax and get a nice body massage, and you live near Tullahoma, Then I definitely recommend you visit Tullahoma On-Site Bodywork and Massage at least one time

• by Dani C.

Being a woman, working all the time, having family and chores to do all the time, I occasionally need some time for myself. I need some self indulgence. I need a way to relax and loosen up. Once every 6 months or so, I treat myself to a body massage. I use a place in Tullahoma that is called Tullahoma On-Site Bodywork and Massage.

Tullahoma On-Site Bodywork and Massage is a great place to go to relax and to let them massage all of your stress away. I always look forward to going because by the time I go once every 6 months, I am sorely in need of a nice relaxing massage. It is one of the few decadent things that I treat myself to. I think I deserve it after rasing 3 wild and crazy kids and doing all the chores around

the house on top of holding a steady job. My kids are getting older, so it’s a lot less stressful then it used to be but I still make sure to treat myself to a massage twice a year at Tullahoma On-Site Bodywork and Massage.

One of the things that I enjoy the most about Tullahoma On-Site Bodywork and Massage are the masseuses. I think they are angels from heaven but that’s just because they are so good at what they do and I have it done so rarely, that Mickey Mouse could give me a massage and I would enjoy it. The masseuses are very professional and polite and don’t try any naughty stuff. They let me keep a towel on and I am never left exposed. I think I would be so uncomfortable if they didn’t let me keep my towel on. I ...

• would also be very embarrassed. I am glad they keep my comfort in their mind when giving me massages because if they didn’t, it would ruin the whole experience for me, and god knows I need the experience.

The facilities themselves are very well kept and professional looking. I always look forward to going because I know it’s such a nice and clean place. It is not too small of a room where you feel cramped and crowded. I enjoy getting my massages in a nice open room as opposed to a small room where you can smell what your masseuse ate for breakfast.

The pricing is great and enables me to be decadent about two times a year. They offer different pricing for different types of massages. Their pricing is so good that if my husband would let me, I would be going

every week to get a massage, but since getting a massage is a luxury is a treat and not a requirement , I just do it twice a year. It is still good to know that if I wanted to get it done more then twice a year, Tullahoma On-Site Bodywork and Massage has such great pricing that I could afford to!

I rate Tullahoma On-Site Bodywork and Massage 10 out of 10 for giving me a break twice a year to just relax and have my stress massaged away, for offering such great pricing, and for having masseuses that are professional and courteous and who don’t over crowd you in small rooms. If you need a day to yourself to relax and get a nice body massage, and you live near Tullahoma, Then I definitely recommend you visit Tullahoma On-Site Bodywork and Massage at least one time.

Jean says :

I think you have the wrong address. The address is 607 E. Carroll St. Tullahoma Tennessee

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41304330710330/k2311a043/4.3.08