K126c keyocera net 10 phone
  • Now days almost every person you know has a cell phone and I thought I might as well get one
  • I bought the phone at Wal-Mart and I've been buying my minutes online at net10.com
  • The phone can hold like one hundred and fifty contacts and I haven't had a problem yet with the phone

• by sadonna

Now days almost every person you know has a cell phone and I thought I might as well get one. I’m not the type to buy expensive stuff so I got a prepaid net 10 K126c Kyocera phone.

It’s not fancy and it’s not a flip phone but it is a phone and it

works, that’s what counts in my book.

I bought the phone at Wal-Mart and I’ve been buying my minutes online at net10.

com.

It only costs me ten cents a minute and I can buy as low as fifty minutes a month to keep my phone active.

What got me was it only cost ...

• .

5 minutes to send a text message which is five cent which is super cheap now days.

The phone can hold like one hundred and fifty contacts and I haven’t had a problem yet with the phone.

By the way I got it around Christmas so I’ve only had this phone for about four

months.

If you want to get your kid a phone that will last and is cheap the Kyocera net 10 K126c phone is the one to get.

Trust me it’s cheap and there is no service charge or anything like that.

There is one thing though you might not get signal every where but that should be expected.

Ray Winterton says :

why does my phone say emergency use only, i have over 400 minutes on it

sadonna replies :

Are you sure that your minutes actually went on the phone. You should probably call someone at customer service to check it out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37304330640330/k2311a043/4.3.08