Numb by Linkin park  » Music  »
  • Numb by Linkin park is a song that I like a lot because it is a song of anguish
  • Most teens I know today listen to this kind of music because it has words in it that describe them even though the adults I know don't realize that so much

• by sadonna

Numb by Linkin park is a song that I like a lot because it is a song of anguish. To me it sounds like the lyrics are telling how majority of teenagers feel but are afraid to admit so.

This song has some powerful verses in it and the beat

has a tone that is a little bit screechy and all but that is okay.

Most teens I know today listen to this kind of music because it has words in it that describe them even though the adults I know don’t realize that so much.

This song can be ...

• found on there album Meteora.

This song is what most would classify as hard rock or messed up pop.

the real genre for this song is alternative metal.

This song is a total of three minutes and seven seconds long for the album version.

For the music video this song

is three minutes and six seconds long.

You can find the music video on you tube.

I know most teens probably have already heard this song but if not go listen to it and parents you too because this song will help you understand why us teens listen to this kind of music.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14304330500330/k2311a043/4.3.08