Executive Protection Bureau Tullahoma TN  » Business  »
215 S. Anderson St. Tullahoma, TN.
  • Neither one of us have ever owned a gun before, so that was an issue
  • If you live near Tullahoma, and need classes in gun use, I recommend that you use Executive Protection Agency

• by Dani C.

We had an incident at our home not too long ago where someone tried to break in. We are very safety oriented people, and we wanted to get protection. On top of buying a security system, my husband felt it was time for us to buy a gun. Neither one of us have ever owned a gun before, so that was an issue. We wanted to find a place that not only sold us a gun, but would also show us how to safely use a gun and teach us how to fire a gun. We found just such a place called Executive Protection Bureau in Tullahoma.

Executive Protection Bureau offered us gun safety classes as well as classes on marksmanship. They also told us that after we completed the classes, they could help us get licensed to own

a gun. They were very helpful and I am glad that they were because we had never dealt with guns before. We were more into fishing, and my husband never did the hunting thing.

Executive Protection Bureau’s gun safety classes were fun and very easy to keep up with. The classes were designed not to alienate people who had never used a gun before. It wasn’t aimed at just professionals that were being required to renew their training. It was very easy to comprehend what the instructor was saying and he was very good about asking us if we had any questions. He didn’t mind going over something 20 times if someone didn’t understand it. He was more concerned with making sure that we were properly trained then he was with getting home early. It touched my heart that ...

• someone would sacrifice so much of their time to make sure that we were properly prepared to use our first gun. It is hard to find people like that now days. It spoke volumes for Executive Protection Bureau. The marksmanship classes were also easy to follow, and that’s where we got to shoot a gun for the first time. They made sure that everything was safe. They made sure that we were comfortable with shooting a gun before they ever allowed us to shoot one. They also made sure that our eyes and ears were protected from the noise. I loved this company so much because they were concerned about safety above all else. We still occasionally take refresher classes at Executive Protection Bureau. They also helped us pick out what kind of gun would be best suited for our
        needs, based on what we felt comfortable with and what gun we were best able to handle. We ended up getting a .22 which isn’t overly powerful, but will protect us when needed.

The pricing on the courses and the classes wasn’t very high and was worth every penny. We don’t fool around when it comes to safety. We have children, and all parents know what it’s like to hold that responsibility. You will do anything to protect your family.

I rate Executive Protection Bureau 10 out of 10 for helping us to learn how to properly handle and maintain a weapon, for making sure we were ready to handle a gun, helping us get licensed, and teaching us how to use a gun. If you live near Tullahoma, and need classes in gun use, I recommend that you use Executive Protection Agency.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41304330450330/k2311a043/4.3.08