Care All Home Care Manchester TN  » Business  »
1617 McMinnville Hwy. Manchester, TN. 37355
  • I could tell by the look on my fathers face that he enjoyed having them around
  • To know that they were able to comfort him in such a bad time is amazing
  • I liked having the nurses around and I didn't consider them a bother and they weren't in the way
  • If you need in home health care for someone you love, please choose Care All Home Care because they sure impressed me

• by Dani C.

Before my father passed away, he lived with us in my home. He had gotten pretty bad health wise, but as a daughter, I didn’t want to put him in a nursing home. I have heard horror stories on the news about nursing homes that badly mistreat the elderly. This was a very big concern to me and helped me to make the decision to let him stay with us and to hire home health care professionals. My best friend had gone through a similar situation with one of her parents and recommended we use Care All Home Care located in Manchester.

Care All Home Care is a company that sends licensed nurses to your home to care for someone. I was a little nervous about doing this, but my husband and I both work and needed the help

taking care of my father.

The first thing that I want to say about Care All Home Care, is that they sent three of the most wonderful nurses that I have ever been around. I had been around a few nurses when my great grandfather had gone through a similar situation. The nurses he was sent were often times very mean and very cranky towards him and towards family visitors. Sometimes, they were just down right rude!

The professionals that were sent to us by Care All Home Care were completely different. They were some of the most outgoing and friendly nurses. They didn’t get mad at visitors and they were never cranky. They always treated my father with as much care and love as they could. This really hit me on a personal level because it was ...

• my father. It was such a blessing to see how well these people treated him. They were strangers, but they soon felt like family. I could tell by the look on my fathers face that he enjoyed having them around. He wasn’t humiliated by them or upset for having to have them there. They often times made him smile, which in turn put a smile on everyone’s face. To know that they were able to comfort him in such a bad time is amazing. They always completed their tasks every day without complaint. This was also a big concern with me because with my great grandfather, we weren’t sure that the nurses were doing everything they were supposed to be doing. I liked having the nurses around and I didn’t consider them a bother and they weren’t in the
        way. Often times, my husband and I would sit down with the nurses when they weren’t busy and ask them how my fathers spirits were. We would also talk about other things. The nurses just made the whole situation much easier to deal with.

The pricing was a little bit high, but when it comes to the care of a loved one, you can’t risk trading quality of care for low pricing. You just can’t do that to someone you love. We did have some help from the insurance companies, so that made it a little easier.

I rate Care All Home Care 10 out of 10 because they took care of my father the right way, with love and compassion. If you need in home health care for someone you love, please choose Care All Home Care because they sure impressed me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41304330430330/k2311a043/4.3.08