Adam and Eve’s Natural Food Garden and Smoothie Shop
800 W. Lincoln St. Tullahoma, TN.

• by Dani C.

Now that my husband and I are getting older, we have to watch our health, and we have become health food nuts. This doesn’t mean that we love health food, but it means that we shop for it like lunatics so that we will live longer. We shop at a store that is local called Adam and Eve’s Natural Food Garden and Smoothie Shop. I am just going to call it Adam and Eve’s for this review. Adam and Eve’s is located in Tullahoma , so it is a little bit of a drive for me.

The thing I love most about Adam and Eve’s is their smoothie shop. I have been to health food stores and smoothie shops before that sell you the worst tasting most over priced smoothie that they can think of. Not at Adam and Eve’s. Adam and Eve’s

has a great variety of different types of smoothie They have everything from fruit to vegetable to combinations. My favorite type of smoothie is avocado smoothie and these taste wonderful. I can only get them at certain times of the year, but it is well worth the wait. Their avocado smoothie is one of the most heavenly tasting smoothie drinks that I have ever had. Their other fruit smoothies are a treat as well.

Their variety of regular health foods is great too. I have so much to choose from that I can buy and take home for later. I never get tired of trying new health foods and it makes me feel really good to know that I am doing something good for my body and good for my health. I want to be around for a long time to see my ...

• kids all grow up and get married, and I feel like the health foods at Adam and Eve’s enable me to stay healthy. My husband has also had health problems in the past. He has had heart trouble, and knowing that I can shop for health food’s at Adam and Eve’s and not worry about it killing him , is a huge relief. He has told me many times that the health foods sold at Adam and Eve’s really taste good to him. This is a plus because if you have ever gone to health food stores, they don’t all sell health foods that taste good. One of the employees at Adam and Eve’s explained to me that they don’t like selling foods that they wouldn’t eat themselves. That was cool to me because that means they tasted the stuff that they sell
        before they sold it to me.

The pricing on the items at Adam and Eve’s is relatively cheap. Now that I have to shop there more because of growing older, it is important to me that I don’t overspend. It’s ok to over spend to stay healthy, but not if it’s a weekly thing.

The employees at Adam and Eve’s are always helpful and polite. They have recommended new items to me regularly that turned out to be really tasty.

I rate Adam and Eve’s Natural Food Garden and Smoothie Shop 10 out of 10 for keeping older people like me healthy, for keeping me interested in staying healthy by offering low prices, for great service, and for a smoothie selection that would make anyone drool. If you live near Tullahoma and are interested in health foods, I recommend Adam and Eve’s.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24304330420330/k2311a043/4.3.08