Heather’s Too Tullahoma TN
503 E. Carroll St. Tullahoma, TN.
  • I like to cheer people up and put smiles on my friends faces
  • I enjoy the low prices, and I shop for a lot of people, so the savings add up
  • That's an amazing thing to encounter while shopping
  • If you need a place to shop for gifts for less money, I recommend you try Heather's Too

• by Dani C.

I am a very social person, and I have a lot of friends. I like to cheer people up and put smiles on my friends faces. I am known to many of my friends as the gift lady. I buy gifts for all sorts of occasions. If a friend is sick or having an anniversary or birthday, you can expect me to buy a gift for them. I have one favorite gift shop in Tullahoma, that I use regularly. It is called Heather’s Too and they sell all kinds of wonderful items.

Heather’s Too is a wonderful place to shop, if you like giving gifts. They have everything from dolls to beautiful lamps to potpourri and candles. They have a lot of bigger stuff too, like furniture, but I can’t afford to buy one of those for all my friends. It’s still nice to look at everything they offer at

Heather’s Too. When I go shopping, I look for stores that have a lot of variety, and Heather’s seems to have a little bit of everything. I have spent hours before, just browsing and shopping. Everything they have is so beautiful.

My favorite items at Heather’s Too, are the candles and the neat little gift items like potpourri. They are inexpensive and really make good gifts. My friends, that I give them to, like them and always end up smiling. A lot of my friends shop at Heather’s Too, and recognize the candles and potpourri. The fun part is trying to find a gift for friends who shop there too, because you don’t want to get them something that they already have! It doesn’t matter if I give my friend a candle or a little cute doll, it always manages to put a smile on their face.

The pricing at Heather’s ...

• Too is really great. I enjoy the low prices, and I shop for a lot of people, so the savings add up. What I really like, is that I can shop for large groups of people, because the pricing on the little gifts I buy are so inexpensive. This is really cool during the Christmas season, because a lot of the items at Heather’s Too, make cool stocking stuffers and presents for people at the office. I can use the money I saved because of the great prices to buy even more gifts for family and friends!

The ladies that work at Heather’s Too are wonderful. I really love being around them. They make it seem like such a friendly environment, and it really is. They know me because I am such a frequent shopper there, and every time I shop there, they call me by name and smile a lot

and we get to talk. This is important to me as a shopper because it shows a level of respect. I don’t know these employees very well, but they took the time to learn my name? That’s an amazing thing to encounter while shopping. I am slowly getting to know them better, and I sent all of them Thank You cards this Christmas. The employees at Heather’s Too, really make shopping there such a pleasure.

I rate Heather’s Too 10 out of 10 because they have such wonderful gift items, they have a large stock of inexpensive gift items, their employees show respect and know me by name, and because I often find myself getting lost in my shopping experiences there. I can just stand there and browse and daydream. If you need a place to shop for gifts for less money, I recommend you try Heather’s Too. You won’t regret it.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 46304330370330/k2311a043/4.3.08