Bath & Body Works Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Cream
0.5
  • I hated this one and I regret a lot to have bought this
  • I consider this to be another waste of money because it is absolutely not working
  • I know the packaging is so attractive and beautiful, you will just want to buy it supposing that because its sophisticated package it would be a great high quality product, but it just doesn't
  • At least those products cost a fraction of the price of this one

• by jobinsocket

Okay, if I tell you this product is only good to be use as a decoration on your dressing table, what would you think about that? I will save you time by telling you that it is the only purpose of this bottle. I hated this one and I regret a lot to have bought this.

I consider

this to be another waste of money because it is absolutely not working.

First of all, the smell of it is very bad.

I’ve found it to be a so overpowering smell that leaves a very unpleasant after scent I didn’t like at all.

Plus, a can’t explain why they call this stuff a body cream since it ...

• doesn’t add any moisture to your skin.

Incredible!!! This cream was soaking very quickly into my skin and it was absolutely not greasy, which was truly great because I hate so much all kind of greasy or oily feelings, but it haven’t provided any moisture effects.

I know the packaging is so attractive and beautiful, you will just

want to buy it supposing that because its sophisticated package it would be a great high quality product, but it just doesn’t.

I’ve already experienced much more better results by using some Nivea and Aveeno products than with this.

At least those products cost a fraction of the price of this one.

I’ll pass my way next time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31304330190230/k2311a043/4.3.08