e.l.f. Plumping Lip Glaze
2.5
  • Okay, is it supposed to be a lip plumper or what

• by jobinsocket

Okay, is it supposed to be a lip plumper or what? I ask that because I’m not too sure about its plumping effects since I haven’t seen any results. Even by applying a lot of product on me trying to see my lips juicier than ever, it never worked.

In my

life, I’ve already tried so many lip plumpers not only for plumping my lips, but also just because I’m always curious to try all kind of products just to see if they really keep their promises.

In most of cases, I’m always disapointing and this one is no exception.

So, if ...

• someone is wondering if this product works, the answer is a big no.

Where are the bigger, healthier lips I was supposed to have with this one? I really don’t know.

Personally, I’ve not found this lip plumper to be effective, it provided any of the results it claimed to give

and I was so mad about it.

Using this was exactly like if I was applying any other thick glosses on my lips except the fact, it was costing much more than all other average lip glosses.

Honestly, don’t spend your money on this one because you will only have a huge deception with it.

e.l.f. Plumping Lip Glaze

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31304330180230/k2311a043/4.3.08