St.Ives Apricot Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • Maybe I should have read before purchasing it because I realized after it was absolutely not formulated for sensitive skins

• by jobinsocket

I’ve used this about two or three times without anything happened. I just thought I was changing my face cleansing products and so I would have to wait a couple days before seeing any visible results.

not formulated for sensitive skins.

After a few times of using this product, I’ve began to see some strange dry and flaky spots on my face.

I wasn’t too sure of what was causing me that effect so I continued to use St.

Ives as a face wash just to see if ...

• it was the fact of having switched face products that was giving me this weird look.

Then what happened to me after is the worst part.

I began breaking out on my face like crazy and on areas I’ve never broke out before.

My face was just looking very very weird

with tons a little dry and flaky spots all over.

My skin wasn’t feeling refreshed or even soft like it supposed to be.

I don’t recommand this product for those people having sensitive skins.

Maybe on a normal type skin it would give some great results but on me it was terrible.

St.Ives Apricot Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31304330040230/k2311a043/4.3.08