Super China Buffet Barboursville WV  » Restaurants  »
200 Mall Rd Barboursville, WV
  • The front door states that they close at 9 pm, but we noticed quite a few people coming in after that time, who were still served
  • I love chicken dishes, so I mainly stuck with them

• by Jenn Eblin

Super China Buffet in Barboursville, WV is a restaurant that I’ve been fortunate enough to try twice I my life, despite the fact that I live over 4 hours away. I have a good friend who lives in the area, and the last two times I’ve been to visit her, we’ve had dinner here.

There is never a line at the restaurant,

even when we visited there on a Friday night. The front door states that they close at 9 pm, but we noticed quite a few people coming in after that time, who were still served.

This is the kind of place you go to when you want to try as many different things as possible. I love chicken dishes, so I mainly ...

• stuck with them. I did try their egg drop soup, and it was outstanding. It doesn’t taste too salty like some egg drop soups do, and I could really taste the egg flavor. I also love their chicken and broccoli.

The only reason I rated this a 10 is because the décor needs a lot of updating. The inside looks how I

would imagine a Las Vegas casino would look during the 1980’s. There are mirrored columns, and a huge glass and mirrored chandelier. The tables are also pretty scratched up and dented.

Other than the atmosphere, I really liked this restaurant. If you’re looking for a good deal, and some great Chinese food for less than $10, you can’t beat the Super China Buffet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7304329980230/k2311a043/4.3.08