Donald Luskin  » People  »
  • I have never read the book, although I assume it is quite excellent, I know him only from the blog
  • He has a very readable style, and generally gives an interesting viewpoint on topics of the day

• by Simon Alazar

Donald Luskin is a fairly well known economic commentator. You will see him on television shows such as Kudlow & Company on CNBC.

He is also the author of the book “The Conspiracy to Keep You Poor & Stupid: How Big Government, Big Business, Big Media and Big Academia Block Your Road to Financial Freedom - and

Tell You its for Your own Good.

” I have never read the book, although I assume it is quite excellent, I know him only from the blog.

However it is from his book that his blog gets its rather unusual name.

I quite like Mr.

Luskin.

He has a very readable style, and generally gives ...

• an interesting viewpoint on topics of the day.

He also, quite nicely, provides YouTube videos of his frequent appearances on the aforementioned Kudlow & Company.

Since I don’t get cable TV, it is nice to be able to get to see the man in action as well as reading what he has to say on the blog.

He also has some very interesting “informants” who provide material for the blog from time to time that is also a great read.

If anything, my one complaint about Mr.

Luskin’s blog would be that he does not post enough, although understandably he has much more to do with his time than simply make posts on his web site.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 52304329950230/k2311a043/4.3.08