Bebe Baby Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • What impressed me was that it was wet enough to get baby poop off
  • I tried others and I'm so disappointed that these wipes can't get baby poop off immediately
  • If it takes more than 4 wipes, I consider it a waste of baby wipes
  • Their completely odourless and I like the fact that it gets smelly fingers off like magic
  • It'll definitely ease their cleaning tasks with Muneez

• by christine

Ever since Muneez was born, I have tried countless baby wipes brands. None of them met the requirements I need in baby wipes until I discovered Bebe Baby Wipes. Now this is what I call excellent baby wipes.

They’re soft and thick but most importantly, they’re gentle to my baby’s skin. What impressed me was that it was wet enough to get baby poop off.

That is a mandatory MUST! I

tried others and I’m so disappointed that these wipes can’t get baby poop off immediately. I managed to get poop easily with Bebe Baby Wipes.

It only took 3 or 4 wipes unlike others; it took me more than 4 wipes. If it takes more than 4 wipes, I consider it a waste of baby wipes.

Most baby wipes are expensive yet they do not clean well.

• Another great reason this baby wipes is recommended is that when you get poop in your fingers, Bebe Baby Wipes is there to rescue your fingers from smelly poop.

Mind you I’m not saying that this baby wipes have a fragrance. Their completely odourless and I like the fact that it gets smelly fingers off like magic! It’s also so affordable.

It costs Ringgit Malaysia 6. 50 only for 100 pieces per

packet.

I don’t mind buying a few packets and I make sure that a packet is always in Muneez’s daycare bag. If I am comfortable with the wipes, I am sure that her caregivers are comfortable with the wipes too.

It’ll definitely ease their cleaning tasks with Muneez. Knowing that Muneez is well taken care of gives me piece of mind.

Bebe Baby Wipes is the best. Go get them now!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54304329890230/k2311a043/4.3.08