HP Photosmart M447  » Cameras  »
  • It sports five megapixels, more than a few shooting modes, a camera feature, and a large screen to look at all of the amazing shots I have taken
  • The review function is better than some models of camera, I think, because the zoom function is very good
  • I love the way it looks and handles, and the amazing pictures that I can take with it

• by Achromasia

My mother gave this camera to me for Christmas, and in three months I have taken over 1,000 pictures. That’s how much I love this camera. It sports five megapixels, more than a few shooting modes, a camera feature, and a large screen to look at all of the amazing shots I have taken. Small enough to be taken with me on my daily excursions, but big enough to pack a punch, the M447 is a camera that can deliver for the

home photographer who wants to take pictures of friends, family, pets, concerts, school plays, or whatever. There are four flash modes, but I only stick to either flash on or off. The flash off can be a little hard to use, since your hand must be completely steady in many cases, otherwise your picture will be blurry.

The buttons and menus of the camera are simple to use and navigate, with everything being laid out simply on the back of the device. Three ...

• modes are clearly labeled: camera, video, and review. The review function is better than some models of camera, I think, because the zoom function is very good. You can see quality close-ups of pictures taken, even before they reach your computer screen.

Recording videos is simple, and playing them back is just as easy. Although the M447 can record video and sound, it cannot play back the sound in review mode. This is a bit irritating, yes, but I can live with no

sound on my video until it hits the computer.

The HP Photosmart M447 is great. I love the way it looks and handles, and the amazing pictures that I can take with it. My friends and I love creating videos for Myspace and Youtube with it, and the screen is yet to be scratched. Red eye and on-camera crop features add extra style and zing to my camera, and it is very handy for long trips since with a rechargeable battery it lasts for an eternity.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43304329770230/k2311a043/4.3.08