Ulta Commack NY
1.0
Commack, New York
  • I don't think it is helpfull to hier high school students to give recomendations on products
  • However, she did not know the answer, and called on another girl to help solve my simple problem
  • I thought this was unprofessional and rude
  • They do offer coupons if you sign up for a bonus card, but I found it to be a big scam

• by rebecca

I recently went to Ulta in Commack, NY, and I must say that I will never go there again! I have been to many Ulta’s in the area, and most have been clean, organized, and the staff helpful. Not here! The makeup samples were dirty, old, and the shelves were not organized well.

Rather, the makeup was in the wrong places, brushes looked used, and the staff was

rude and did not have enough knowledge of the available products.

I don’t think it is helpfull to hier high school students to give recomendations on products.

When I had a question on a certain foundation, the professional makeup person was busy, and asked one of the young girls to help me.

However, she did not know the answer, and called on another girl to help solve my ...

• “simple” problem.

When that girl could not help, I had to wait 10 more min.

for the professional makeup artist to be done, then I had my simple question solved.

I thought this was unprofessional and rude! I also found that many of the products were not restocked and the latest products were quite expenisve.

They do offer coupons if you sign up for a bonus card, but

I found it to be a big scam.

They more or less hike up the prices, thus making you think you are getting a deal.

Also, some of the products they advertize in their flyer, are not always available in the store, making you have to go on line and order from there, which is probably a better idea anyway.

If I were you, go to another local Ulta, and stay away!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24304329650130/k2311a043/4.3.08