Resident Evil: Apocalypse Movie
0.5
  • I was excited to see this one, but ended up feeling really disappointed

• by Jenn Eblin

I really loved the first two Resident Evil movies, and have even picked up the newest special edition DVD versions whenever they come out. I was excited to see this one, but ended up feeling really disappointed.

There is absolutely nothing memorable about this movie. After a few days, I had already

forgotten everything that happened in the movie. It kind of feels like the producers and writers saw Mad Max a few too many times, and decided to do their own version of that film.

Even Milla Jovovitch couldn’t save this movie. It kind of feels like she is giving up on the ...

• character of Alice too. I swear that I could see her falling asleep when the movie continued, and she just didn’t seem to care anymore. I wonder if she read the script and released how lame it was, but was already signed up to finish the trilogy.

There’s been talk of making

a fourth movie, and I sincerely hope that if they do, they pick up after the second one, instead of using this film. The movie doesn’t make sense, the actors are annoying, and it was impossible for me to get into it. I can’t find a single good thing to say about this one.

Resident Evil: Apocalypse Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11304329530130/k2311a043/4.3.08