Ghost Rider Movie  » Movies  »
  • There were times when I found myself noticing the lines on his face, and I thought he would have been better suited to play Johnny's dad
  • I also had a problem with him and Eva Mendes playing the same age
  • I know that it's just a movie, but it still bothered me
  • I really love it because it is just a goofy kind of comic book movie that doesn't try too hard

• by Jenn Eblin

Ghost Rider is one of my favorite comic book movies of all time. I never read the comics, so I don’t know if it follows those very well or not, but I still like it. The movie has just the right amount of action and humor, mixed with only a little seriousness.

There are a few problems I

had with the movie, but they mainly revolve around the actors. Nic Cage is a great guy, but he’s a little too old to pay this character. There were times when I found myself noticing the lines on his face, and I thought he would have been better suited to play Johnny’s dad.

I also had a problem ...

• with him and Eva Mendes playing the same age. I know that she is about 10 years younger than him, and I would have had a problem if someone wanted me to play opposite him as the same age. The whole time I was watching the movie, this really bothered me. I know that it’s just a movie,
        but it still bothered me. I wish they had cast someone different.

Peter Fonda and Wes Bentley are outstanding in this movie. They are just the right amount of creepy and serious, and it really adds to the movie. I really love it because it is just a goofy kind of comic book movie that doesn’t try too hard.

Ghost Rider Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11304329470130/k2311a043/4.3.08