Life Communications and Security Inc.  » Business  »
329 W. Lincoln St. Tullahoma, TN.
  • We wanted to be able to protect our kids and ourselves from future fire related incidents
  • I rate Life Communications and Security 10 out of 10 for fast installation at a great price, friendly employees who are eager to serve you, and for providing a service that everyone really needs to have in their home

• by Dani C.

My husband and I are very heavy smokers. We recently had an incident where one of us somehow set a trash can on fire with some of our cigarette ashes. We aren’t idiots, but something happened to make it catch on fire. Being very safety oriented people, and family centered, we decided we needed to install fire alarms in our home. We wanted to be able

to protect our kids and ourselves from future fire related incidents. My husband has a friend that works for a company called Life Communications and Security that we decided to use to install our fire alarms.

Life Communications and Security did a really great job. The fire alarms that they installed work great and blend in with our ceiling. They monitor our house from a computer ...

• somewhere, so that makes me feel one million times safer. Now if anything ever happens while I am not home, they can dispatch firefighters to my home. They can also monitor us while we are asleep. This makes me feel even more secure in my home.

Life Communications and Security had a wonderful staff, including my husbands friend. They were eager to sell to us and

answered all of our questions immediately. Nice to know that a company with such friendly people will be watching my back for me.

I rate Life Communications and Security 10 out of 10 for fast installation at a great price, friendly employees who are eager to serve you, and for providing a service that everyone really needs to have in their home. I highly recommend them to anybody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41204329360330/k2311a042/4.2.08